Updated 4th February 2021
- Our park is open for all travellers however restrictions will apply to anyone who has been overseas in the past 14 days or travelling from ‘hot spots’ as deemed by the DHHS.
- Communal facilities, camp kitchen and playgrounds are all open (social distancing rules apply).
- Staff and guests must wear a face covering (masks) when directed by the Chief Health Officer.
- COVID declarations must be completed for contact tracing – the QR code can be scanned upon your arrival.
- Visitors to the park must register at reception and scan the QR code before proceeding to visit friends.
- The safety and wellbeing of our staff and guests has and always will be paramount to Beechworth Lake Sambell Caravan Park, so we can assure you we are continuing to take hygiene measures very seriously.
- If you are not feeling well, please ensure you stay home for the safety of everyone. Similarly, if you or any member of your party becomes unwell while staying or up to 2 weeks after departing Beechworth Lake Sambell Caravan Park, please advise Reception immediately on 03 5728 1421.
- Any patrons found to be disregarding any of the above conditions will be asked to leave without refund.
- We ask for everyone’s cooperation during this time to ensure restrictions continue to be relaxed and we can get back to normal operations as soon as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you to our park.
Roger & Sue Humphris