Tariffs & Policies
We have 50+ powered tourist sites set amongst shady trees. Our generously sized level sites have concrete slabs for caravans and motorhomes or grass for tents and camper trailers. All have sullage and taps providing town water.
Powered & Unpowered Sites
We have relaxed unpowered camping along the banks of Spring Creek or under the canopy of pine trees. With plenty of sites available, there is sure to be the ideal location for your camping experience.
- 3 on site caravans – providing low cost accommodation – parked close to the central amenities block
- 50+ Powered sites
- 100+ Unpowered sites
Cabins & Villas
Our Cabins and Villas are fully self-contained with ensuite, cooking facilities, air-conditioning and flat screen televisions.
All cabins are fully self-contained with ensuite, cooking facilities, TV, air-conditioning, veranda, outdoor setting and car parking at the cabin.
- Main beds are made up with linen and towels supplied for two people.
- We supply doonas, blankets and pillows to all additional/bunk beds – you can choose to bring your own sheets or sleeping bags and towels for additional/bunk beds or hire linen packages.
- Electric blankets are supplied to main beds only; additional blankets are available in the cabins.
Containing sheets and towels can be hired:
- $15.00 for double/queen beds and $10.00 for single beds (once-only charge).
Our prices are from the start of February to the end of January. All prices quoted are in AUD.